Dear Elite Members of DPA: CE meeting will be held at 6:00 PM on July 28th, 2021 at Reserve 22 (Village Links Golf), 485 Winchell
CE Topic: Managing Chronic Non-Cancer Pain without the Overuse of Opioids.
Speaker: Kelly Kretzer, Pharm.D , Clinical Educator Alosa Health,Inc.
- Optimize evidence-based non-pharmacologic and pharmacologic treatment options for treating non-cancer pain in Osteoarthritis, Low Back Pain, Fibromyalgia and Diabetic Neuropathy
- Communicate the risks of opioids and set clear functional goals in patients that may require them
- Discuss and support tapering opioids
- Identify patients with suspected Opioid Use Disorder (OUD) and initiate treatment
- Prescribe Naloxone for patients with risk factors for overdose
(Wednesday) 6:00 pm
Reserve 22 ( Village links Golf )
485 Winchell Way, Glen Ellyn IL 60137
RSVP to event
RSVPing is closed at this time.
Guests List (Attending 15)
LINDA SVAZASMichelle SmithArnold ShifrinMark RaumanZeeshan RaufRichard PuccettiSURESH PATELTilsk MarwahaGervasis ManuelCraig Mandelbob ListeckiHenry GouldCarl GeberbauerOm DhingraCHRISTINA ANATOLITIS
Can not make it to this event?Change my RSVP